English Teachers Wanted
Anyang Normal University is located in Anyang, a historical city with a splendid culture. Anyang used to be the Chinese capital in Shang Dynasty about 3000 years ago. It is also widely believed to be the birthplace of the first Chinese characters as evidenced by the unearthed oracle bone inscriptions. A UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site, Yin Ruins, and the National Museum of Chinese Characters are both located in the city. Anyang city is also a picturesque spot of natural beauty as located here is the imposing man-made river, Red Flag Canal, and the breathtaking Grand Canyon.
It enjoys convenience on local and intercity transportation. Anyang is 5 hours away from Beijing and 2 hours away from the provincial capital, Zhengzhou, by land transport. The famous Shao Lin Temple is 3 hours away while the Longmen Grottoes is 4 hours drive. Anyang Normal University is a full-time comprehensive public university. In 2007, it was awarded as one of the fastest developing universities in China. It has 3 campuses that accommodate 22,000 full-time students.
Anyang Normal University is looking for top level academic professionals to help enhance the current faculty. Skilled foreign teachers are invited to teach at Anyang Normal University. Can you meet the challenge of teaching energetic and eager-to-learn college students?
1. Full-time teaching;
2.Contract term: one academic year preferred£¬ renewal of contract depends on the teacher’s performance£»
3. Teaching load: 12-18 teaching hours (1 teaching hour is 50 minutes) every week;
4. Classes to teach: Oral English, Extensive Reading, English Writing, British and American Culture etc£»
5. Students: aged 17-24.
1. Native speakers from America, Australia, Canada, Great Britain, New Zealand, South Africa etc£»
2. 25-60 years old in good health;
3. BA holder or above;
4. Teaching experience.
Salary & Treatment:
1.Salary: a monthly salary of RMB 4,500-5,500.
2. Accommodation: a rent-free furnished apartment.
The apartment has a living room, a bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom. It is equipped with a TV (cable included), telephone, washing machine, refrigerator, microwave, air conditioner, heating system, electric fans, computer with broad-band Internet, shower system, and toilet and cooking utensils.
3. Round-trip airfare reimbursement for one academic year contract and one-way ticket reimbursement for one-semester contract.
4. Travel allowance: 2,200 RMB for one academic year.
5. Phone bills: RMB100.
6. Water, electricity and gas: free of charge
If you are interested in our offer, please send the following documents to the International Affairs Office by e-mail:
1. Information page of your passport;
2. Degree certificates;
3. Recent picture;
4. Curriculum Vitae.
Please DON’T hesitate to contact us if we can be of more assistance.
International Affairs Office
Xian’ge Road, Anyang City, Henan Province, 455002